TRADITIONAL LINE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Wedding gown cleaning and preservation using museum quality cleaning technology
- Free cleaning and preservation of 5 accessories. Your choice of veil, gloves, train, purse, ring pillow, shawl, jacket, garter or handkerchief
- Free insured round-trip shipping*
- Complimentary shipping kit
- 100 Year Anti-Yellowing Guarantee
- $500 declared insured value**
- Deluxe shipping container
- White gloss preservation chest with viewing window
- Gown is steam pressed (if required)
- Gown wrapped in acid-free tissue
- Gloves to inspect gown upon receipt
- Gown Status to track the progress of your gown preservation
* Free shipping in continental US only. Flat rate surcharge of $70 for Alaska, Hawaii, APO and FPO addresses. Shipping includes complimentary shipping kit, sending your gown to us and returning your wedding gown to you once it is cleaned and preserved. ** Additional insurance is available at cart checkout for $30 per additional $1,000.
Shoe and Slip cleaning are available at an additional charge. See order form included in kit or FAQ
for more details.
What’s the difference between the preservation packages?
There are 3 differences between the Traditional Line (TL) and Celebrity Line (CL):
- Declared insurance value of $500 (TL) vs. $2,000 (CL)
- Steam pressing of gown (TL) vs. hand pressing (CL)
- White preservation chest (TL) vs. silver-tone preservation chest (CL)
Note: The Celebrity Line is recommended for all silk, couture, or any gown valued over $500
Is my gown safe during shipping?
This is a common concern, as we know how precious your gown is to you. However, since a wedding dress is such a personal item, your gown is usually much more valuable to you than anyone else. As a result, it is very uncommon that a gown is ever lost or stolen. We utilize UPS who provides tracking information for shipping of your gown both ways. This way you will always know exactly where your dress is at all times. Insurance is also included in each package.
Can I add more insurance?
Yes. Additional insurance is available at checkout for $30 for each $1,000 of additional insurance you'd like to add. For example, to add an additional $2,000 of insurance to either package you’d select qty 2 for the insurance add on at checkout.
What does 100 year guarantee cover?
The 100 year guarantee protects your wedding gown against future yellowing for 100 years. In the rare instance that your gown should begin to turn yellow, simply contact the Wedding Gown Preservation Company and your wedding gown will be re-cleaned and preserved at no cost to you, including shipping.
Can you send my wedding gown back to a different address?
Absolutely. When you receive your wedding gown preservation package you'll have a 3-part order form that will allow you to specify the address to have your cleaned and preserved gown returned to within the continental US. If you need your gown returned to an Alaska, Hawaii, APO or FPO address there is a $70 shipping surcharge. There is no additional charge for gowns delivered back to the lower 48 states.
Will my dress fit in the preservation chest?
Yes, we have 3 different sizes of preservation chests to accommodate any size dress.
Can your company get my gown hem completely clean?
Excessive soiling of the hem is very common and can usually be completely cleaned. However, each situation is different and much depends on the type of stain, the type of fabric, and how long it has been in the fabric. As a result, there is no guarantee the stains/dirt can be completely removed. The expert wedding gown specialists will carefully examine your gown once it is received. If for some reason your gown cannot be cleaned without compromising the fabric, you will be contacted, your gown will be returned to you, and you will receive a full refund.
Where can I get additional information?
Please see our Commonly Asked Questions page. If you would like to speak with someone directly, please call us at 1-800-887-0135 or use the online chat feature.