Packaging Instructions – Sending in Your Wedding Dress
Once you receive your shipping kit, simply follow these easy steps (instructions will be also included) …
Step 2. Optional – Place stain stickers provide with the kit on areas of the gown that may need special attention. Please use only the stain stickers provided, as others may damage the gown. (Since the most common problem area is the hemline, you do not need to mark this.)
Step 3. Place gown (and any accessories) in the bag provided. Place white and yellow copies of order form in the bag with the gown (retain pink copy for your records along with the UPS receipt). If your dress is large, try to press out as much air as possible for a better fit in the shipping box. Close bag with the twist tie provided.
Step 9. Send your gown in by any one of the following ways:
- Bring box to any UPS Store or Office (or any package shipping store) & get a receipt
- Bring directly to any UPS terminal
- Give box to any UPS driver
- Bring the box to work (if your employer has UPS) at no charge to your employer or you
- Bring to any store that accepts UPS packages & get a receipt
- Go online: and schedule a UPS pick-up at your home (a service charge may apply when calling UPS)
Thank you for choosing Affordable Preservation Company to preserve your gown, an authorized dealer of Wedding Gown Preservation Company.